Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Shelley & Corey

At the end of August, I got the opportunity to photograph the wedding of two friends, Shelley and Corey, at Peachtree Presbyterian Church. Though the church is strict on not allowing photographers in the ceremony, unless we're up in the balcony, I was able to grab a few shots through the millimeter wide crack in the doors with an amazing new lens I just purchased. Thanks to Josh for catching some other great shots from up top!

After the wedding, the two partied at one of my favorite Atlanta venues, Ventanas, which is Spanish for "windows" and when you see the photos you'll understand why. This couple has some of the most fun friends we've ever met and we truly wish we could do this wedding over again and simply go as guests because, thanks to Travis of Fonix Entertainment, he had them dancing late into the night. Thanks to Corey and Shelley for letting me convince you to leave the party for a few skyline shots at night on top of the helipad. They turned out to be some of my favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment